Stormwater Operating Procedures
View Stormwater Operating Procedures (PDF).
Illicit Discharges To Streams
Be aware of any spillage, dumping, or discharge of any illicit material into a stream or drain leading to a stream. Call us, or email us, if you are aware of any contamination occurring. We confidentially will check it out and take appropriate action. Together we can improve water quality in Wilson County!
View the General Construction Permit (PDF).
Wilson County Stormwater Group
A group of representatives meets periodically to discuss and plan projects and activities relating to stormwater. We welcome community input. Just call Wilson County Stormwater office to find out the date/time of the next meeting.
This group consists of the three Stormwater entities within Wilson County:
- Wilson County Stormwater
- City of Mount Juliet
- City of Lebanon
Phone: 615-444-3647 ext. 2310
Wilson County Requirements
- Stormwater Land Disturbance Permit (PDF)
- Stormwater Letter of Credit Form (DOC)
- Stormwater Letter of Credit Guidance (DOC)
- Stormwater Maintenance Agreement Form (PDF)
- Stormwater Management Ordinance (PDF)
- Stormwater Operating Procedures (PDF)
- TDEC NOI and SWPPP Checklist for CGP (PDF)
- What Deems a Lot Critical (PDF)